Delivery & Lead Time
Delivery service available to deliver your orders straight to your door!
We charge a flat-rate fee for local deliveries in Cape Town which is R99-00.
Regional deliveries outside of the Western Cape will be R115-00.
Lead time will depend on where the final destination for your order is - outlying areas and farms may have extended lead times however we experience an average delivery time of 2-3 days to JHB and 3-4 days for KZN and surrounds. Please note these are business days.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding your order.
- Right to return: Customers have the right to return any goods purchased within 30 days of the date of purchase, provided the goods are in their original condition and packaging.
- Refunds: Customers are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price, if the goods are defective or unsuitable for the purpose for which they were intended.
- Exchanges: Customers may request an exchange if they receive goods that are defective, unsuitable, or not as described.
- Proof of purchase: Customers must provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice, when returning goods.
- Exceptions: Certain products, such as perishable goods, personalized items, and digital products, may not be eligible for return or refund.
Where Are We Located?
We are located in the heart of Cape Town operating our of Maitland, Ndabeni.
Our Physical Address ;
Unit 18 Gateway Business Park, Berkley Road, Ndabeni
Looking for something you cant find online?
Please do not hesitate to make use of our contact form or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are searching for something you can't find online!
We are here to make you happy and will do whatever we can to assist!
Contact for order related enquiries
Any order related enquiries can be sent to email@example.com